Family Life Symposium 2019
Adams Boulevard Church of Christ – 3700 SE Adams Blvd. – Bartlesville, Oklahoma
November 14-15, 2019
A free event is scheduled for Thursday November 14, beginning at 6:30 p.m. with the topic:
From Online Safety to Digital Citizenship: Parenting in an Online World
Friday’s $55 workshop session on November 15 is designed for educators, ministers, professionals, parents, and counselors. CEU’s will be available. Friday’s topics:
- Working with Children & Youth in the Digital Age
- Teaching Power of TV, Movies, & Video Games
- Children, Social Media, & Mental Health
Books for sale include:
1. No, Why Kids – of All Ages – Need to Hear It and Ways Parents Can Say It
2. Why Do They Act That Way?
3. Smart Parenting, Smarter Kids
Pre-register for Friday’s Symposium by November 11 at: www.familylifesymposium.org at a cost of $55. Friday’s registration fee is waived for college students with a current student ID.
For more information regarding Family Life Symposium, check our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/FamilyLifeSymposium, or contact Kerry at firstname.lastname@example.org or Charissa at email@example.com.
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FamilyLifeSymposium